Sunday, February 22, 2015

Random

So I haven't posted in awhile, I'm not really sure anyone actually reads this. But if you do I just thought I'd write something. I don't really have a particular thing I want to talk about, so I'll just type and see what ends up on the page. Lately I've been really busy with school, I am doing an internship and I have an upcoming research project that I have to prepare for. I'll be graduating (hopefully) in December and I'm excited and nervous. It's weird to think that all to quickly I will have to officially become an adult, pay bills, get a real job. I'm from a tiny little town in Iowa and I love my home, my family and friends, and I don't know if I'm ready to move far away from them. I mean I've been 1200 miles away from them for two years now, but after I graduate it will be different. I will be moving far away to get a job and start a career, basically relocating and calling a new place home. I still feel young, I don't feel like an adult and honestly I don't know if I'm ready to be an adult. I realize that I'm 23 years old and back in the 18th century woman my age were already married with three children, running their own households. Today though it's so different and I am no where near that, I'm not even in a relationship. I'm single, middle class, I have a bachelor's degree and when I'm done I'll have a mater's degree along with 100,000 dollars in debt. I have to find a job in a field that requires experience for its applicants, but the only way to get experience is to get a job. It's really an endless circle. All I do is worry about my future, sometimes I worry so much that I throw myself into a panic that ends in tears. Right now I don't have a job, and I've tried to get one but unfortunately I've failed miserably. And I'm not talking about a job in the field I want, but a regular boring job. Mostly I wanted one so I could get some money to eventually use to pay my bills, and I also wanted one because I spend almost all of my time alone. I sit in my tiny graduate housing apartment and do absolutely nothing. It is so boring, the kind of boring where you literally get tired of your own company. I do homework, watch TV, watch movies, spend way to much time on my computer, read books, listen to music, but I do it so much that I am bored with it. So basically I just sit around and stare out the window, I'm that bored. I have even started writing a new book, I'm close to finished with it. My last book I'm still waiting for the copyright to go through, but it is taking forever. I want to get it published online, so people can purchase and read it. I will probably be finished with my second book before the first one gets published online, its ridiculous.

Wow so I really covered a lot of stuff, end of post.

No comments:

Post a Comment