Monday, December 21, 2015

Clarity

So it's been awhile, I've been overly busy... But I have been thinking about something for awhile and I feel like writing it down; sharing it. So here it goes...

In my life I have been through some of the highest highs and some of the lowest lows and I fought and struggled and I am finally seeing the light. It took a long time, but I think I've finally found clarity. Things may not be perfect; actually I know they aren't perfect and there is still a long ways to go, but for now things are good enough. I am happy... really happy not what I used to think was happy. Happy where I can feel it in my whole body and I know it's real. I am free of life's chains, free of the burdens and pressures that once held me down. It's a real clarity to see life with open eyes, to see all its beauty as it is meant to be seen. A clarity that frees you from things that used to bother you or stress you out. If you've never felt it before its hard to explain, but having seen the darkest parts of my soul makes it easier to see the light even in its smallest measure. I feel like the real me, like who I am right now is who I really am and that person I used to be wasn't me. I know I smile more than I ever had and it feels amazing to know that I can smile even after I've been torn down so far that I thought I might never be happy again. Clarity is a precious gift, I wish that everyone could feel the freedom that clarity gives. To see things for what they are and see yourself as who you really are, to be who you really are with nothing to hold you back. I hope that you don't have to go through the same darkness that I had to go through in order to reach it, but if you do all I have to say is keep fighting the darkness because the light at the end of the tunnel shines brighter than anything you've seen before.

No comments:

Post a Comment